• Greetings and welcome to the Ngbaze Forums, Registration is free easy.

Question Which software should I used for my project free or paid

Ibrahim Buhari

Ibrahim Buhari

Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
startshine.com.ng
Credits
If we talk about software definitely it can be divided into two broad cateries that is is free open source software and paid software.

If you want to do some projects for your own, your business or even paid one you have to think wisely which you kind of software you need is the paid one right for me or the free one.

Because so many times people just think that this is a paid one It is good they use it and make then head ace in the future, or some can think I have the money but there is a free one which I can save money but it has limitations, this is another problem.

If you want download a software you should consider the following think and ask yourself.

Things to consider before Downloading software​

1. Is the software has the requirements you need
2. Is there any regular updates from the company or developer.
3. Is there a support about it's functions
4. Is there any documentation in case you need help
5. Is there a bugs that hurts it's functionalities

Ngbaze

Ngbaze

Solution✌️ Provider🧑‍💻
Staff member
Mr Ngbaze
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ngbaze.net
Credits
If we talk about software definitely it can be divided into two broad cateries that is is free open source software and paid software.

If you want to do some projects for your own, your business or even paid one you have to think wisely which you kind of software you need is the paid one right for me or the free one.

Because so many times people just think that this is a paid one It is good they use it and make then head ace in the future, or some can think I have the money but there is a free one which I can save money but it has limitations, this is another problem.

If you want download a software you should consider the following think and ask yourself.

Things to consider before Downloading software​

1. Is the software has the requirements you need
2. Is there any regular updates from the company or developer.
3. Is there a support about it's functions
4. Is there any documentation in case you need help
5. Is there a bugs that hurts it's functionalities
Bro, You have to add a picture as a thumbnail is great :love: