• Greetings and welcome to the Ngbaze Forums, Registration is free easy.
  • Please report a broken link !! thank you

When can I register an expired domain name?

Mr Ngbaze

Time is very important ⌚
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Registered
Solutions
Reaction score
Credits
$22
When-can-I-register-an-expired-domain-name.md.png
After you fail to renew your domain until expired it should take two months before you can re-register that domain, there are a lot of reasons that make a domain owner not able to renew his domain name.

1, the domain owner may lack finances, sometimes due to domain renewal being very expensive, and the price increase, which can cause the owner of the domain can abandon the domain.

2, paying is not processing, sometimes the domain owner doesn't know how to pay for the renewal, sometimes our credit has a spending limit or government stops the credit card for the international payment.

3, not available payment methods, as an owner domain, some company has lack payment methods, which can cause the domain owner should not able to make a payment to renew his domain.

HOW TO REGISTER A EXPIRED DOMAIN NAME SIMPLE METHODS:

If you facing payment issues due to the spending limit so you can able to make a payment for domain name renewal you have to contact your hosting support or domain reseller and ask him for another payment method.

Yes, you can register an expired domain after three or two months before you'll able to renew the domain name, and if you want to buy an expired domain you can make an order from GoDaddy or namesilo.

CONCLUSION

As I said in the first paragraph I mention the reasons causing the user to leave his domain name expired and also I provided the solution method that can help the domain owner to escape from expiration, and I have provided the platforms where you can purchase an expired domain name.

I hope the solution I provide works for you, and if you have some recommendations, feel free to provide in below in the reply section

Last edited: