• Greetings and welcome to the Ngbaze Forums, Registration is free easy.

Free Courses What Should I Know about a Web Developer

Ibrahim Buhari

Solution Provider
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
A web developer is a person having a role of developing website, to become a web developer you have to be patient and you have to learn either front end programming languages or backend programming language or you can make decision thaat you want to be a full stack web developer which can handle both front end and backend of the website.

What you have to know is that a fully dynamic website consist of frontend and backend that is visualisation contents and the storing or manipulating of data activities that takesplace in the platform.

So let me explain to you the above mentions Terms so that you can understand what I am talkinga about.

What you Should Learn to become a Web Developer​

As I have mentioned earlier there is a front end, back end and a full stack web developer so let me clearify to you the duties or responsibilities of each of them.

Frontend Web Developer​

A frontend developer creates visualisation and styling contents of a website which includes the boxes columns rows and ,many other things that you can see having styling in a website the programming language that is used includes HTML,CSS and Javascript they are languages for front end developemnt. you can read more about a frontend developer.

Bacxkend Developer​

Then backend web developer is the person having responsibilty of developing data manupulation parts of the website like submitting forms, uploading, login, sigh up and many related databse functionalities of a website.

To become a Backend Developer you have to learn programming languages like php, python, Ruby java e.t.c and atleast you have to learn database syntax method like Mysql or Mango Db,

Fullstack Web Developer​

A fullstack is the over roler of the above two that i have mention to bec ome a fullstack you have to know how to handle front end activities and backend activities of a website you have to learn front end languages like HTML, Css and Js then you can learn one backend languges like php then database syntax methods.

Mr Ngbaze

Time is very important ⌚
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Registered
Solutions
Reaction score
Credits
A web developer is a person having a role of developing website, to become a web developer you have to be patient and you have to learn either front end programming languages or backend programming language or you can make decision thaat you want to be a full stack web developer which can handle both front end and backend of the website.

What you have to know is that a fully dynamic website consist of frontend and backend that is visualisation contents and the storing or manipulating of data activities that takesplace in the platform.

So let me explain to you the above mentions Terms so that you can understand what I am talkinga about.

What you Should Learn to become a Web Developer​

As I have mentioned earlier there is a front end, back end and a full stack web developer so let me clearify to you the duties or responsibilities of each of them.

Frontend Web Developer​

A frontend developer creates visualisation and styling contents of a website which includes the boxes columns rows and ,many other things that you can see having styling in a website the programming language that is used includes HTML,CSS and Javascript they are languages for front end developemnt. you can read more about a frontend developer.

Bacxkend Developer​

Then backend web developer is the person having responsibilty of developing data manupulation parts of the website like submitting forms, uploading, login, sigh up and many related databse functionalities of a website.

To become a Backend Developer you have to learn programming languages like php, python, Ruby java e.t.c and atleast you have to learn database syntax method like Mysql or Mango Db,

Fullstack Web Developer​

A fullstack is the over roler of the above two that i have mention to bec ome a fullstack you have to know how to handle front end activities and backend activities of a website you have to learn front end languages like HTML, Css and Js then you can learn one backend languges like php then database syntax methods.
nice keep the good work ??‍?