Time is very important ⌚
- What is an NFT?
- How do NFTs work?
- How is an NFT different from Cryptocurrency?
- What does it mean to Mint an NFT?
- What are NFT royalties & how are they beneficial to the creator of a project?
- What is an NFT Collection?
- What is Opensea?
- Example of an Artwork Listing on Opensea
- OpenSea Categories
- What are NFTs used for?
- What gives an NFT its value?
- How do I buy an NFT?
- What are fixed-price listings & auctions?
- What is an NFT Marketplace & what are the most popular?
- What are the different blockchains for NFTS?
- How do I avoid scams when purchasing NFTs?
- Who is buying NFTs?
- What are gas fees?
- How do I store an NFT I own?
- What is an NFT Wallet & why do I need it?
- Can I protect my NFT with a Cold Storage Wallet?
- How can I flip an NFT for a profit?
- 5 Rules we use to find KILLER NFT Projects
- Scouting for your first NFT
- What is the floor price of an NFT Collection?
- BONUS CONTENT: Creating An NFT Project From Scratch!
- How do I upload my NFT Project to an NFT Marketplace?
- How do I display my NFT Collection?