• Greetings and welcome to the Ngbaze Forums, Registration is free easy.
  • Please report a broken link !! thank you

Hello All

LightsOut

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
$0
Hello my name is Matthew Moore! smartphones are my joy well beating there tech is a joy rather. I am disabled and this kind of hobby keeps my mind sharp and keeps my mind off the health issues i have. I live in the USA, i enjoyed camping, fishing outdoor activites but i do not get to do much of that anymore, i am not religious thats a man made creation and it is mostly at the heart of all bad things on this earth, i do belive in God devoutly though. i am happy to be here. Thanks

Mr Ngbaze

Time is very important ⌚
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Registered
Solutions
Reaction score
Credits
$22
Hello my name is Matthew Moore! smartphones are my joy well beating there tech is a joy rather. I am disabled and this kind of hobby keeps my mind sharp and keeps my mind off the health issues i have. I live in the USA, i enjoyed camping, fishing outdoor activites but i do not get to do much of that anymore, i am not religious thats a man made creation and it is mostly at the heart of all bad things on this earth, i do belive in God devoutly though. i am happy to be here. Thanks
Welcome to Ngbaze forums, share your files and resources for free to help members, Enjoy