• Greetings and welcome to the Ngbaze Forums, Registration is free easy.

Can I Transfer Money From My PayPal Business Account To Third-Party Nigeria Dollar Account?

Mr Ngbaze

Time is very important ⌚
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Registered
Solutions
Reaction score
Credits
$75
Can-I-Transfer-Money-From-My-PayPal-Business-Account-To-Third-Party-Nigeria-Dollar-Account.md.png
Yes, you can transfer the money inside your papal account to a Nigeria dollar account, but ensure you have linked with a dollar atm card particularly, and you have to verify the PayPal account.

Well, you have to know at the first stage, that Nigeria is banned from using PayPal, but you can create using tricks for such countries as Lesotho, Dubai, and United States; you can use VPN, but for me, I don't use it.

HOW TO TRANSFER PAYPAL FUNDS TO THE NIGERIA DOLLAR ACCOUNT STEPS:

First of all, ensure you have verified PayPal account.

Secondly, you have to link the atm account, especially for the UBA bank.

Thirdly, then you have to verify the atm with the code but the bank can charge you $1 or less.

Finally, you have done. you can make a transfer of any amount to your dollar account. that's all.

CONCLUSION.

In my next, article I will write about, how you can create a PayPal account internationally, with a video tutorial including all steps without having a limit or suspension if you have some questions about PayPal feel free to write below. enjoy.